Quality Assurance Policy Statement
Meeting the quality standards of our clients is one of primary obligations in all work that we undertake. Kematch has grown from humble beginnings and still draws pride from delivering quality workmanship at all times. Quality is what sets Kematch apart from our competitors.
Quality management is achieved by:
- Ensuring all work activities are carried out by experienced competent and suitably trained people.
- Striving to identify any foreseeable nonconformances before they become an issue and rectifying them.
- Establishing and reviewing performance measure s and taking action to improve performance.
- Adhering to all statutory obligations standards and codes of practice as required.
- Establishment of quality management systems and procedures and monitoring them regularly.
- Staff are expected to attend trade nights and new product training courses to ensure that all quality methods are used in all projects.
This system is understood by all members of our staff and is implemented to all aspects of work undertaken by Kematch.
Industrial Relations Policy Statement
Kematch understands the intricacies of the building industry and hence we understand that the success we achieve tomorrow lies within then relationships that we build today. We recognise the need to achieve and maintain good working relationships at all levels in order to reach our goals as they forge the foundations of all current and future projects.
We will address the future by:
- Maintaining the trust respect and cooperation of our workforce.
- Striving at all times to facilitate practical and even handed management of industrial issues.
- Respecting our employees right to choose their own representation.
- Creating and maintaining safe and healthy working environments at all times.
- Ensuing that our interaction with clients and employees is consistent throughout the business.
- Complying at all times with all relevant industrial laws regulations statutory obligations awards and codes of practice.
- Recognise and encourage individual opportunity within our workforce for our employees to improve their own levels of skill or qualification.
- Remaining open and adaptable to industrial changes in the economic or corporate environment in which we operate.
- Attempting to resolve any industrial issues that may arises as amicably as possible before resorting to more formal measures.
Operational Health and Safety and Environmental Policy Statement
Health safety and our environment is of paramount importance at Kematch Contracting. The welfare of our employees clients and site visitors is a key element of our business culture. We believe that all accidents are preventable and that good safety is good for our business. Our reputation depends on our ability to manage our operations safely and Kematch is determined to be an industry leader in occupational health and safety.
Our approach to safety is based upon experience adaptation and continual improvement. In order to ensure continuous improvement we will:
- Ensure that we have systems implemented to effectively manage safety.
- Act in accordance with all applicable regulations laws and statutory obligations.
- Strive to continually develop education systems and training. Aim to eliminate or control all hazards and always abide by safe work practices.
- Ensure all work activities are carried out by competent suitably trained people and to provide appropriate training where necessary.
- Ensure that all employees understand that they have a personal responsibility to conduct their work in a safe manner.
- Maintain risk management processes to be sure hazards are properly identified assessed and controlled so that the health and safety of personnel in our work areas is not compromised. In this process we will consult with our employees to ensure that any danger they foresee to their own safety or the safety of others is dealt with promptly.
- Afford an effective system of rehabilitation and return to work for injured employees.
- Prevent pollution and reduce other unfavourable impacts of our activities in our work areas and the surrounding environment.
- Reduce waste through minimisation strategies (eg. Recycling and Fixed dust extraction units) and promote the use of recycle materials in the work place as well as the efficient use of natural resources.